Thread: Looking for a Cartographer to do my fantasy world

Map Looking for a Cartographer to do my fantasy world

I am looking for someone to make a professional version of my fantasy world map. I began on this map back in the early 1990's. I have always dreamed of doing a novel, but that may never happen. The main purpose of my map is for game play. I can do a sketch for the artist. I would like to start with an "old school" fantasy world map, and then perhaps do some towns and cities in the future. I can send a pic of my sketch tonight. This style would be nice. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110723062505 . My map will be a world map of continents in my fantasy world. I will most likely get further maps done of certain areas as well. Getting a map done in the next 2-4 weeks would be great, if possible. I would like the rights to the map. I wouldn't want others using my world, and maybe some day I will write that novel. I added a version of my map from 8 or 9 years ago. There are changes/additions, and I do not want this style. Thanks!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doarwin.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	756.7 KB 
ID:	103146

Update: Project has been taken. Thanks!
    Last edited by Therodster14; 01-09-2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Advice

Blog Entries

Hello Therodster14,

I am sure you will get many offers ! Can I suggest you also look at the sticky post about information thats worth including in your prospecting offer to help people supply.

Hi Therodster14,

Redrobes is totally right but I dare post right here anyway. I might be interested in working with you on this project. You can see my portfolio here and if you like my works, feel free to send me an email at this address so that we can discuss more : thomrey[at]hotmail[dot]com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey Therodster14,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hello Therodster14,

I am sure you will get many offers ! Can I suggest you also look at the sticky post about information thats worth including in your prospecting offer to help people supply.
    Thanks Redrobes! I added some more details.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Therodster14,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Default Project

The Project has been taken. Thanks everyone!