Hello,

I need a map that is poster quality for our new Pathfinder homebrew campaign. I can pay $50 for the map, I know that isn't a lot but it's what I can do.

About the map :

The location is an enormous lake that we are calling the 'PureLake'. This lake is the size of Lake Tanganyika and takes up the entire map. There should be no shore on the edge of the map.

Most of the lake is very shallow, about 3 feet deep. There are several island chains (feel free to place them how you wish.) The currents are used for roads and they cross near the center of the lake where the main city is built on stilts. Almost all villages and towns are wooden and built on stilts to hold them out of the shallow waters. There is an iron mine far to the north, where they have built the ground up to keep the water out. There are several springs around the lake feeding it and keeping it's water level constant. There is also a place known as 'the deeps' it is a much deeper part of the lake to the north west, basically a dark bottomless area of the lake. While not actually bottomless, it seems that way as no one can get down that far nor see the bottom like they can in the rest of the crystal clear waters.

Please let me know if you are interested, if you have any questions, or anything else.

Thanks.