Thread: World map for D&D World

Post World map for D&D World

Hello, I'm currently working on a story for my D&D group and I would like to add a well designed map to it.

Looking for a main continent to have a very European/Mediterranean feel to it, having many major cities on coasts to a major river or sea. Aside from that very open to however the Creator wishes to design the world.

Would like the map to be in a style that's very easy to look at, kind of like the parchment style maps, where you can see terrain features but there's not many notations
    Would like to have the map be standard print size

Time constraints.
    Would like to be able to use the map by the 14th of February.

I would just like to be able to use the map for my D&D world, the map is still completely the creator's piece of work

Due to the expediated project that i'm requesting would be willing to pay $100 upfront via paypal as well as $250 for completion (willing to negotiate on price because i don't know how much time would take to make a detailed world map)

if you are interested please send me a PM here or to my email (or both) at Bheins12 *at* Hotmail *Dot* com
    Last edited by Hrolfgord; 01-27-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Hey Holfgord.
    i could be interested in your project. Have a look at my portfiolio and send me an email if you want to discuss it more.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi Holfgord,

I would be interested in tackling the project for you. Please check out my Portfolio. I've also contacted you by email.

--wired

Hey Hrolfgord,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Thank you all for the offers but I've found someone to complete the request now just trying to fix the title