Thread: DnD 5e Ice Castle

Default DnD 5e Ice Castle

Setting is the artic tundra. My campaign setting revolves around Dragonborn necromancers who are attempting to raise a dracolich to eliminate all non-dragon creatures.

Castle keep would be made of ice with bones throughout the ice. This particular Dragonborn uses ice infused creatures to do his bidding. On the outside of the keep (along the walls and such) sentry points line the wall to keep intruders at bay. Would have a large front gate. Inside the keep would be the various rooms used to create creatures of ice and flesh. A boss room would be great to have. Hidden areas in the walls or hidden rooms would be a bonus for the players to find. Two floors would be nice to see.

Style would be like most of the dnd 5e maps with squares that are equivalent to 5 foot. Top down is how it would need to look. I can attach a random generated one iv used in the past. But this time I am wanting something more unique to make the players go WOW. Credit goes to whom ever makes the maps and I will be suggesting this site to other Dungeon masters who like me are artistically challenged.

I can use PNG or JPEG. Keep in mind that I do have to do these DnD sessions online so I have to be able to upload to Roll20.

Deadline: 2/23/2018 I can push session back some more if needed.

Payment based on how well it looks. Will be using Paypal. Will not be using this to make money for myself just as a map for the campaign.

proman007legofreak....at... gmail... dotcom

Someone has taken this request thanks guys