Thread: Legend of Zelda DnD | Two maps needed!

Post Legend of Zelda DnD | Two maps needed!

Hey y'all!

I'm starting up a Legend of Zelda DnD with my online game group and find myself in need of two unique maps, one is a world map of this specific Zelda world I have in mind, and the other is a city map of the capital city of this specific Zelda world!

This Zelda world in question, and well this campaign in general is very naval themed. Taking inspiration from Wind Waker I'm aiming at a huge world with mostly ocean, scattered with many islands and unique landmarks to explore and see across the land! And one of the islands in question would be the chain that serves as the capital of this iteration of Hyrule, the latter would be a more detailed work with streets, districts and blocks of housing, parks and areas of greenery and similar, as well as a few unique landmarks like the Temple of Time, or Hyrule Castle to name a few!

Ideally. I'd like someone who knows the series well enough to be familiar with some consistent landmarks and themes that stick in most of the games. Granted, this is not mandatory, but it'd most certainly help! Additionally, I've got ideas and thoughts of elements and things I'd like seen in this map, but I lack the expertise and knowledge of cartography to know very specifically everything. So someone who'd be willing to offer some input and ideas themselves to help me along would be great too, I'm a big fan of artistic freedoms when they don't clutter or destroy the original vision! So that'd certainly help too.

In terms of payment, it'd be done through PayPal, and I'm definitely looking for professional, good looking work. Price and details that way should ideally be discussed between us, but ideally I'd like to not spend more than 350 USD or the same amount in EUR for both maps, if doable. Again, preferably would like to discuss this in person, I am flexible, but only to a certain extent.

Next, There is no actual time limit here, but I would very much enjoy someone working consistently with me, with frequent updates and opportunities for input on my side. And it would certainly be preferable if the work could be done around the span of 31-ish days, around there! Again, flexible and willing to discuss here.

And finally, I am done with this post! I'd like to see some examples of what you can do, I'm interested in hiring the same artist for both works, for consistency in styles so I'd like to see examples of both a city map, and a world map! Professional details to be discussed over email, and it would be a nice bonus if you'd be willing to chat on some IM service talking details. But that is by no means required! Now that I'm through with all of that, please contact me on my email, and preferably on there for initial contact at;

cortezthegamer1 @ gmail.com

That's all! Hope for a productive and good working relationship together!

I've also sent you an email!

Hey CorteztheGamer

Have a look at my portfolio and shot and an email if you want to talk more.

Cheers
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

This commission has been taken, thank you!