Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kasuorvis - atlas style continental map

I like these maps really much! Visually good looking (I'm a fan of classic atlas style) and one of the geologically most realistic worlds I have seen here. All the landforms, mountains, rivers and the seafloor look great. Also, I have to appreciate how you delve into the climate system.

Are you planning to make maps with other than just natural features? I assume there are someone populating the world. It would be nice too see more named places there.

By the way, that's one seriously big river there in Kasuorvis, going through the Wenaruun plain all the way from 60 N to 10 N.
    www.orbigraphia.com - More maps also in instagram @orbigraphia

Guild Apprentice

Definitely more than just the natural layout. Though I only have decent details for the inhabitants of a few areas, but I'm working on some maps for a small area that I've been focusing on in another thread. Will be posting to that one in a minute. I'm definitely a better geographical worldbuilder than a cultural one, though.

And yeah that's one huge river! I sometimes wonder if I should tone it down but I like the size of it, imagining all the places it must run through before it reaches the sea.

Just finished another one. Ostberrn is the northern polar continent. Looking back I probably would not stick neat pieces of land over both poles like this, but I made the original map long ago and I don't want to go through remapping everything, so they stay. At least this one was nice and simple, not a lot to name.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ostberrn_atlas.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	105789

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123