Thread: New Eldoran

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip New Eldoran

I'm working again on my Eldoran setting, doing many changes and using my new skills to develop it (doing some illustrations and letting my delirium go further ).
    One of the thing is that I wanted to go back to a previous idea of a 2 suns system. The primary star is more a light provider than anything else, the additional warmth being almost constant and coming into play only when there's a 0, 1 or 2 suns configuration (with a slight change then).
    The secondary star (hence the closest) is providing much of the warmth and is the only one to consider for seasons.
    Here's a general sketch, I'll probably do a proper map of it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YlleionLjos SysSketch.jpeg 
Views:	305 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	104941

And I finally decided to redo the general map. So, Since I'm not starting from zero again and rely on stuff I already wrote, the general continents are necessarily close to the old world map. I added things and I'm not borrowing anything here though (apart from paleo earth stuffs & actual earth/venus/mars things).

I'm looking forward to read what you think of it!

Name:	New Eldoran.jpeg 
Views:	602 
Size:	10.94 MB 
ID:	104942

And for once, I did manage to do a polar continent that looks interesting when projected.

Name:	Eldoran Sp.png 
Views:	234 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	104944
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 02-27-2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: The picture of the world is reduced.. The original is 7400x3700 and too big for download.