Thread: World Map for Custom Campaign. More info to follow possibly unique world concept.

Help World Map for Custom Campaign. More info to follow possibly unique world concept.

Taken, thank you to everyone who has messaged me or commented on this post you are all amazing people!

Looking for someone to help me make a campaign map for my world. The general shape of the world would be vaguely humanoid fetal position shaped with the idea being it is a goddess that is sleeping and the entire world takes place on her body. I would possibly want to see about doing like a single city for the elemental plains as well.

The Lands of the world are sort of as such:

On the outstretched palm and finger tips that make an island, as well as the "legs"

Greylands: undead Not much is known about these lands, as the strict borders and curse of undeath are more than enough to dissuade most individuals. No living individual has ever been seen from the Greylands yet the sentient undead do claim they exist, if their still living brethren do exist in a wretched state of dying waiting to turn.
    Tranilmiir: Refugee sailor humans that travel the various oceanic areas and are in control of 90% of water trade roots

On the Main body of the world

Goblin Lands: Some very different goblins have themselves a large territory in thick swamps and forest they tame and ride the serpents and giant spiders of the swamps
    Lizardmen/Troglodytes: Again all the races are a bit different. These scally folks inhabit most of the main continent as it is covered in vast jungle that only they seem able to pass through. They are all innate magic users so they never advanced beyond stone age tools, because they all know simple enchants to harden or fix their tools and their magic keeps them on average technology levels with the other races.

“dwarves” : in a mountain rage that is inhospitable with constant falling ash and poisonous gases are the Todkabti the dwarves spent their last days trying to create autonomous creations to survive the land but died unsuccessful the empty vessels of stone and iron call themselves Todkabti. They care for the fiery veins of the world, writing the world's history. "The earth is blank vellum, and all of us quills inking her with our history"

Caliphate: Southern giant desert inhabited by a martial female driven humanoid group.

The Rift: Two islands that have very differing climates the northern one is a taiga inhabited by the masked elves. The Southern one is a primordial forest like the Germanic Black Forest vibe home to the Wild elves

I would like to discuss the topic more but will do so in person via discord or the like to try and describe it better. PM for info about payment or on other things that you are curious about will try to update this at a time when I am more awake.
    Last edited by LunaDias; 04-01-2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Taken

What style you are looking for?

Hi LunaDias,

I'd like to work with you on this. You can check my work here and if you like what you see, send me an email (the address is on my deviantart page). One of the maps from my portfolio is close to your concept

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Thomas