Thread: Map Commissioning Request

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Filipe Passos-Coelho's Avatar

Default Map Commissioning Request

Hi Carthographers. Would this be the correct Forum section to commission work?
    I am looking to get some maps* done since my skills currently only allow me to do this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	105783

I know. Were my standards a tad higher, I might actually feel embarrassed for flaunting this one around.
    Any one interested or know who would be?

*and if there's interest, other designs like scenarios, characters, creatures... the whole shebang
    I would like to invite you to visit my fantasy project Tales of Eyria. Looking forward to meeting you and discussing this passion of mine and this vibrant world! www.talesofeyria.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/TalesOfEyria/

Hi Felipe,

There's an absolute wealth of amazingly talented people here who I am sure will be happy to help you out. If you are commissioning a map, you are probably best off reading through some of the other commission requests and putting it in roughly the same format, i.e. include details of what type of map you want (include examples of other similar maps if possible), timescales, whether it's paid or unpaid work, etc. that way the right people are more likely to respond.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the guild. I am relatively new myself, and they're a wonderfully friendly bunch!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Filipe Passos-Coelho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonquani View Post
    Hi Felipe,

There's an absolute wealth of amazingly talented people here who I am sure will be happy to help you out. If you are commissioning a map, you are probably best off reading through some of the other commission requests and putting it in roughly the same format, i.e. include details of what type of map you want (include examples of other similar maps if possible), timescales, whether it's paid or unpaid work, etc. that way the right people are more likely to respond.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the guild. I am relatively new myself, and they're a wonderfully friendly bunch!
    Hi Tonquani, Cheers for your post and guidance, great stuff. I will look around and see what the other requests look like.
    Thank you for your welcoming message, they all seem super amicable!

To admins: thread can be closed.
    Last edited by Filipe Passos-Coelho; 03-24-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    I would like to invite you to visit my fantasy project Tales of Eyria. Looking forward to meeting you and discussing this passion of mine and this vibrant world! www.talesofeyria.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/TalesOfEyria/