Hi everyone, I am looking to get map, remaid in better quality. I have a budget of US $150 to $350 depending on quality of work and size.

- Map(s) dimensions & resolution. Unsure. I would like to Maybe hang final draft on wall, in standard poster frame. It is mostly going to be used as in game handout as reference of the world.

- Deadline: None, I used my 3rd grader level map for long time, I can still use that as a base, for building and writing my stories.

- Color/B&W Color

- Personal use/Commercial licence/Full rights What is the difference, I think I may want Commercial Rights to it, With Virtual Table top making gaming over the internet growing bigger and getting your content published for Commercial use easier. I may try to do that one day. I also would like you to be able to show case the work in your portfolio.

- Style/level of details (link to examples?) your Kingdom of Kiraric work. https://stratomunchkin.deviantart.co...aric-706822004

- Kind of map (world/continent/region/city/town etc.) World
here is attached copy of my 3rd grader map. I had typed all this up already in Cartographer Guild, but it logged me out because it took to long to post. So I figure go strait to the artist of the kind of work I am looking for. I can just cut and paste from this email there if you are not interested.

Key to the 3rd grader Map
Blue = Oceans, Lakes, and Seas
Light Blue = Rivers
Light Green blueish = Swamps and Deltas
Bright Like Green = Plains and Grass Lands
Dark Green = Dense Forest or Jungles.
Yellow = Desert
Brown = Mountains and Hills
Red = Lava Flows and Volcanic area
White = Snow and Ice
Purple = Major Roads
Gray = Kingdom boarders
Shrine = Tombs, Towers or Shrines
Cave = Cave,Tunnels, and Ruins
Town = Medium to Large towns
Castle = Castle Towns metropolis size area.
Large Cathedral = Large Individual Evil Castle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worldedit3.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	105223