Thread: Looking to get map made in higher quality

Map Looking to get map made in higher quality

Hi everyone, I am looking to get map, remaid in better quality. I have a budget of US $150 to $350 depending on quality of work and size.

- Map(s) dimensions & resolution. Unsure. I would like to Maybe hang final draft on wall, in standard poster frame. It is mostly going to be used as in game handout as reference of the world.

- Deadline: None, I used my 3rd grader level map for long time, I can still use that as a base, for building and writing my stories.

- Color/B&W Color

- Personal use/Commercial licence/Full rights What is the difference, I think I may want Commercial Rights to it, With Virtual Table top making gaming over the internet growing bigger and getting your content published for Commercial use easier. I may try to do that one day. I also would like you to be able to show case the work in your portfolio.

- Style/level of details (link to examples?) your Kingdom of Kiraric work. https://stratomunchkin.deviantart.co...aric-706822004

- Kind of map (world/continent/region/city/town etc.) World
    here is attached copy of my 3rd grader map. I had typed all this up already in Cartographer Guild, but it logged me out because it took to long to post. So I figure go strait to the artist of the kind of work I am looking for. I can just cut and paste from this email there if you are not interested.

Key to the 3rd grader Map
    Blue = Oceans, Lakes, and Seas
    Light Blue = Rivers
    Light Green blueish = Swamps and Deltas
    Bright Like Green = Plains and Grass Lands
    Dark Green = Dense Forest or Jungles.
    Yellow = Desert
    Brown = Mountains and Hills
    Red = Lava Flows and Volcanic area
    White = Snow and Ice
    Purple = Major Roads
    Gray = Kingdom boarders
    Shrine = Tombs, Towers or Shrines
    Cave = Cave,Tunnels, and Ruins
    Town = Medium to Large towns
    Castle = Castle Towns metropolis size area.
    Large Cathedral = Large Individual Evil Castle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worldedit3.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	105223

Hi cecilpendragon,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here. If you like what you see, as you do not have access to the PM system yet, shoot me an email at the address below so that we can discuss more.

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Also, the artist you are referring for style is known around here as Wired. You can contact him directly if you're really set on a style.

Cheers !

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Hi cecilpendragon,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here. If you like what you see, as you do not have access to the PM system yet, shoot me an email at the address below so that we can discuss more.

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Also, the artist you are referring for style is known around here as Wired. You can contact him directly if you're really set on a style.

Cheers !

Thomas
    I just sent you Email it is coming from a yahoo email address. Just in case it shows up in your junk mail box.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Cecil,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Default update

I want to make sure everyone realize the budget I am working with. I notice last 2 artist I talk to are all in Europe and are mistaking my budget for Euro's and not US Dollars. I just want to make sure everyone realize my budget is no more then 282.12 € or $350 US Dollars, before going further. All of the artist on in the guild are amazing. I have a feeling I am not going to find any one to work with in that budget. I originally thought this site was people making maps using type Campaign Cartographer 3 software and using art assets from that program. But it looks like most of you are drawing these wonderful pieces of work by hand or a with a Drawing tablet, and creating everything from your own mind. Which I am sure is going to put everyone out my price range. Please reply to thread if the budget I am presenting works for you. I also want to update; That I am just looking for digital copy of this work, not physical copy, that would be sent to me.

I sent you a private message.

I work within that budget. My fantasy world map art can be viewed over there.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

This Commission has now been taken.