Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ...And Now Your Winners!

Me?

OMG!

Thank you!

I was deeply flattered by all the nominations I received, but I really never thought that any of them would actually win! LOL!

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners. I just LOVE the ties! That three way tie for best overall map right at the end of the list is just incredible - all three so very well deserved

Thank you so, so much for organising and running the show Diamond and ChickPea. You really are community champions

Nice. Congrats Mouse, well deserved.

And congratulations to every one else who won as well! I honestly had to refer to the email to figure out which ones I voted for, since all the maps were so good.

Congratulations Winners !

Mouse i am so happy your map won. This illustration really deserves it.
    Last edited by Voolf; 03-13-2018 at 06:50 AM.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Aw, thank you guys

I was really surprised to be nominated in so many categories, but I'm not surprised it ended up with ties. So many talents in here!
    And now, I have this new shiny globe to show with pride!

Thanks a lot everyone, to everyone who nominated and voted! And congrats to both the nominated and the winners, it was really like choosing in a shop of wonders.

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Thank you all so much, for voting, for promoting, for everything and especially the tone and the people behind everything that happens here.
    I'm truly honored to say that being part of this community is both inspiring and humbling and seeing all the entries of the winners makes this very clear why I feel this way.
    Wonderful works all around, wonderful people behind all of it. Gratulations to all! =)
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Congrats to all the well-deserved winners!

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Beautiful, beautiful stuff! Big congrats to all the winners and all the nominees too!

It's always a huge inspiration and I'll make it my aim for the next year to get a nomination if I can... or even better a win by some fluke..

Thanks to all the CLs who make it possible, particularly Diamond and ChickPea.

Thank you!And congratulations to the winners!

It was really tough voting, there were so many great maps that deserved to win it was very hard to decide who to vote on. Congrats to the winners!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast