Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
On the other hand, as long as style is consistent within each, there's nothing wrong with using different styles for natural and artificial features if you want to contrast the two.
Thanks rdanhenry. I think you're right. After looking at other map I find various way to depict this artificial features.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
This looks great Warlin ! I love how you've already given depth to your land without even shading it ... un maître à l'œuvre
Merci Thomas (bien que ma modestie et mon caractère insatisfait ont du mal à accepter le titre de maître ...) Shading is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Excellent map, already! Concerning your icons, I think a reduced size could also reduce your issue, and maybe a less important iso view.
Merci Julien. For the suggestion, I agree with the size, but I want to keep the ISO view. I think the new icon work well now.

Here is an update with icons, shading (not all the forest) and labels. I think I have to work on the coloration of the forest and the land to give some variations. What do you think ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ContI.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	6.04 MB 
ID:	105599
Cheers.