Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valoria

Don't worry about Diamond, once he's sated, he's a pretty Goodfella ... just wear kneepads ... just in case

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Beware D. French brains are not for all palates...
    And why so? They seem tasty enough. ;P

Magnifique œuvre Mistybeee. I miss Max work in this forum, but I think I find another inspiration source there. You can add me to the long list of your fans. Et bienvenu .

Wow, what a beautiful map! I love it. Very good mountains and i also like the forests.

Is there any chance you could upload a higher resolution? I'd love to zoom in and look at the details.

And what is it with you French people?!??!! Are there any who can't map?! The amount of talented mappers that come from that country is ridiculous ...
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Yeah, on the last couple of years the French seem to be taking over the guild .. And that despite Max eclipsing. Maybe they are all Mr. Plasse..

Back to the map in this thread, congratulations for how balanced the map is, for the quality of the line work, the choice of palette, etc.

Quite an entry here at the guild, misty bee, welcome!

... sent from mobile ...

Guild Journeyer

Gorgeous map. Is that the Oxford University coat of arms I spy? Looks familiar to a shirt my dad used to wear...

I love all the different biomes and the distinct land illustrations. Fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
    Magnifique œuvre Mistybeee. I miss Max work in this forum, but I think I find another inspiration source there. You can add me to the long list of your fans. Et bienvenu :D.
    Merci beaucoup, Warlin !
    Hmm... Sad to learn Max is not there anymore, as it was such a delight to discover his work all those past years :o/

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Wow, what a beautiful map! I love it. Very good mountains and i also like the forests.
    Is there any chance you could upload a higher resolution? I'd love to zoom in and look at the details.
    And what is it with you French people?!??!! Are there any who can't map?! The amount of talented mappers that come from that country is ridiculous ... :P ;)
    The full res is for my clients only but sure, I can upload something slighthly better if you're interested :o)
    I think France was historically a major place for cartography and we hosted some of the most famous first cartographers... maybe is that a clue ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Yeah, on the last couple of years the French seem to be taking over the guild .. And that despite Max eclipsing. Maybe they are all Mr. Plasse..
    Back to the map in this thread, congratulations for how balanced the map is, for the quality of the line work, the choice of palette, etc.
    Quite an entry here at the guild, misty bee, welcome!
    Thank you Pixie !! Glad to be there too :o)

Quote Originally Posted by Samstego View Post
    Gorgeous map. Is that the Oxford University coat of arms I spy? Looks familiar to a shirt my dad used to wear... :)
    I love all the different biomes and the distinct land illustrations. Fantastic job.
    Thank you !
    About the coat of arms I must confess I have absolutely no idea : those were just random samplers to give an idea to my client about what we can do in the insert to break the text uniformity ^^' It's sad he never sent me new instructions about them since I would have loved to draw something more specific for this map :o)

Bigger version of Valoria !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Valoria_bigger_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	105652

I heard through the grapevine that Max has been pretty active and will soon post new maps (that was two month ago so, easy on the "soon" part). Et merci beaucoup pour cette image en plus haute résolution, un vrai bonheur à étudier

Thanks, MistyBeee, very much appreciated!
    The details are splendid! As i said, i love this map. Well done and have some Rep.!
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that Max has been pretty active and will soon post new maps (that was two month ago so, easy on the "soon" part). Et merci beaucoup pour cette image en plus haute résolution, un vrai bonheur à étudier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Thanks, MistyBeee, very much appreciated!
    The details are splendid! As i said, i love this map. Well done and have some Rep.!
    You're welcome, and thanks again !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast