I built my first website in 2016. Built isn't fair, really. But, what the hell.
And the very first client to contact me from my then new website was a person from the city of Greenville.
They needed a new rendering of the award winning Falls Park and the addition of the new Cancer Survivors park.
I love architectural and landscape rendering. When younger, I wanted to be an architect, as well as a landscape designer.
I did some landscape design for a while with a small landscape company in Charlotte many years back.

The version the client asked for had no text, but I tend toward presenting completed pieces online, so I added some.
This one was tough, as it had to be very accurate but I could not be on-site. I had to scour the net for additional reference photos.
Fortunately it is a popular park, so I found enough people's photos from their visits.
Real world maps and renderings can be challenging when there is limited reference, but they are also very fun and satisfying to work on.

Unfortunately, the city has had budget issues and this version has not been put into active use yet.
Which is a shame, as it was commissioned 2 years ago. It will always remind me of my first website though.

Falls Park - city of Greenville, SC
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falls Park Greenville SC map 2016 [2018 edit] by John Stevenson 50.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	2.86 MB 
ID:	105637