Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garykia [WIP]

What, no dot texture?

Maybe I will think about creating a few

Great map, Daniel. I love the paper texture, and the colours are superb

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ottehcnor's Avatar

I hope to see more from this soon. I love what you have so far, Daniel! There's no way I would have the patience to draw all those dots (of course I don't have a tablet, so I'd be doing all the dots with a mouse, which somehow is even more tedious).

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I sometimes feel we, cartographers, are border insane people but when I look at our end results I forget the "border" and embrace our awesome madness. Keep it up Daniel, we feel each dot with you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkidemis View Post
    I can only imagine the amount of hand cramping you have to deal with. I wish you the best of luck in keeping your sanity. Looks fantastic so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    What, no dot texture?

Maybe I will think about creating a few

Great map, Daniel. I love the paper texture, and the colours are superb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottehcnor View Post
    I hope to see more from this soon. I love what you have so far, Daniel! There's no way I would have the patience to draw all those dots (of course I don't have a tablet, so I'd be doing all the dots with a mouse, which somehow is even more tedious).
    Thank everyone! Yes, I was actually insane when I decided to do it this way. I haven't progressed much since the latest update and this map is already tedious. I might just do a bunch more dots by hand and then make a pattern out of what I have already drawn, otherwise I'm going to end up hating this map, no matter how it turns out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12