Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
That's just incredible in the space of a month. Well its incredible anyway, but more so for having been drawn under pressure like this.
Beautifully drawn, Misty
Don't worry - that's all you have to do - just like all the others before it you just add the latest wip tag and the thumbnail scraper picks it up and presents it right here in the album along with all the rest of the maps
Thank you Mouse ! Honestly it was a pleasure and a relief to have the opportunity to draw a map for myself. I think it was the first time in several... months...? Ops
And thanks also for the technical confirmation : I'm really not accustomed to forums and it's like a super mysterious jungle for me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
That looks beautiful, Beee
The touches of color are very much in keeping with a historical map.
A really splendid and fun map.
Thank you, J !

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
Flying ships! Get out!
This is definitely my favorite of the bunch, and there are several strong contenders in this here bunch. But I love everything about this: the border, the heraldry, the tiny armies, the arrows. Just an amazing job all around.
Aww, thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Where do you get off being so freaking talented? That's just not right.
Good call on the sparing use of color; any more would've made the map too confusing to look at.
Just over ten years looking at the Guild by the window and working in secret in the highest level of my tower
I appreciate what you said about the color : as the map linework is pretty dense, I just wanted to emphasize the conflict over the background.

Quote Originally Posted by nopkin View Post
Jaw droppingly awesome! Can't say any more than that...
That's the way to submit the latest version, so you're all set.
Thank you very much, Nopkin, for both your jaw and the confirmation I did what I needed to !