Thread: Noob question

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Noob question

I recently purchased cc3 and DD3. Im curious. Is there a mode that can be used to display image to a tv or a projector without all the tool bars etc? And is there a default setting to print maps in the 1inch equals 5 feet?

Guild Journeyer

There's no mode for displaying on a TV that I know of. I never thought of doing that myself, so have never looked. I would have exported it and then just displayed the image (PNG).

As for printing, yes. I've not done it, but I have read the instructions on how to do it in the manual. If you can't find it there, let us know and I can look up the page number.

You also might want to check in the Tome of Ultimate Mapping, if you have it, and if you don't, I would highly suggest having it. There is a LOT of useful information about all of profantasy's products in there, as well as more advanced tutorials on how to work with the products.

And then there are the people at both Profantasy and here at the Guild that also use the products that can help you in a pinch. We are fairly easy to find!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

I'll second ladiestorm's recommendation that you get Remy Monsen's Tome of Ultimate Mapping (from the ProFantasy website), but turning to your question about TV/projector display, I'm about 99% certain that the answer is no.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project