This is something I've noticed a few times already:
Threads or messages posted by new members do not appear correctly in the new messages. Well actually yes but not really, read below.

For example, this thread just appeared in my feed because Kalium responded: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...l=1#post372165
The thread was posted 2 days ago but only became visible now. If Kalium had not responded, it would never appeared in my feed because the message posted the 22 is not a new message anymore when you are the 24 (I guess). In other words, when someone clicks on the "mark forums read" button, the system consider this message as read even if it does not appear anywhere.

After they are approved, these messages don't appear. You have to look in the specific categories but since you don't know it's there, you don't look for it and miss it completely.
I've been wondering if I was not attentive enough or if it was because of how the site handles new messages. Now I'm certain it is the latter.

I know the community leaders are doing their best to keep up and the delays for authorizing new members seems reasonable.
But still, new messages often get lost for days or weeks before a member bumps it back up.

I think what could fix this would be to change the moment the message was posted to the moment when the message was approved. That way, it would appear if the feed.