Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map of the sea roads of the tarasques

Attractive map, Ilanthar. I always like the earthy colours you use - and the fonts

What a cool concept Ilanthar. I really dig those different city icons and illustrations. The coastlines and landshape are spectacular and the style really conveys the idea of a living world full of adventures behind the map. Can only agree with Francissimo here, you seem to be a never-ending well of fantastic, inspiring ideas with the worlds (maps) you create.
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

By Mouse
    Attractive map, Ilanthar. I always like the earthy colours you use - and the fonts
    Thanks a lot Mouse !

By Abu Lafia
    What a cool concept Ilanthar. I really dig those different city icons and illustrations. The coastlines and landshape are spectacular and the style really conveys the idea of a living world full of adventures behind the map. Can only agree with Francissimo here, you seem to be a never-ending well of fantastic, inspiring ideas with the worlds (maps) you create.
    Thanks a lot, Abu ! I sometimes think I tend to repeat the same patterns with my worlds. Anyway, really glad it inspires you!

Between the coast lines and all the ship details I could see this sitting or hanging in a major guild house or merchant company as they plan their upcoming routes for the year.

Love the hand done look of this, it just seems like it came out of a Captain's trunk or something. Nicely done.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

By Magus
    Between the coast lines and all the ship details I could see this sitting or hanging in a major guild house or merchant company as they plan their upcoming routes for the year.
    Thanks, Magus !

By Jaxilon
    Love the hand done look of this, it just seems like it came out of a Captain's trunk or something. Nicely done.
    Thanks, Jax !

I'm really glad that it conveys pretty much what I had in mind, from your comments .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12