Thanks Pixie,

As per your suggestion, I have deleted what was plate I, giving it instead to the other two plates.

I have made an update with several notable changes: Plate G is now subducting under plate E's oceanic crust, giving me the island arc between D and F. (I haven't drawn the islands yet).

Plate F is now one plate, being pulled toward E. E has a lot of submerged continental crust on that border, so there will probably be an island chain. Or, I could add a minor plate between E and F perhaps?

I am unsure about the boundary between F and H here (marked in purple). A 180 degree projection shows this more clearly.

I imagine K being pulled that way because of squeezing of the collision between A&C. I have just made C one large plate for simplicity's sake, but C is probably made up of several collisions.

I also have no idea about the northern edge of A & E - I don't really want a mountainous coast or a large island chain along here, so I don't know what H would be doing.

I also feel that the tectonic model here is very simple - I am lacking minor plates (Pixie's Maward and Charerg's Aduhr are inspirational). Any suggestions for where minor plates might fit nicely?

Many thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180P.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	107155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EquiTecs.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	107156