Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 2018 Challenge: The Principality of Belothler

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I like those icons a lot - it would be a shame to not use them. I would at least try out some labels and see how crowded it gets.

The icons are fantastic but definitely it's dense and you'll have some trouble to put the labels, even a few. Not easy at all, but the look is fantastic

Thanks everyone! I'm very happy that the icons are a success. I think I'm going to steal JO's idea and remove one castle for every city and town, to declutter the map a bit. Then I'm going to add some forests and mountains and finally label this map. However, as you might have guessed, I'm not going to be able to do that any time soon... I've got lots of actual work to do before I can afford to spend more time on this, so I'm going to have to finish this map some time after the challenge ends

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'm very happy that the icons are a success. I think I'm going to steal JO's idea and remove one castle for every city and town, to declutter the map a bit. Then I'm going to add some forests and mountains and finally label this map. However, as you might have guessed, I'm not going to be able to do that any time soon... I've got lots of actual work to do before I can afford to spend more time on this, so I'm going to have to finish this map some time after the challenge ends
    Thanks, but it’s not even my idea... I don’t remember who in the main thread of the challenge assumed that there was a castle in every town... It sures helps with the amount of castles to add !

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Awwww. Shame you won't finish on time, Daniel. You would've got one of my votes for sure. Please do make sure you finish it later on though!!

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks, but it’s not even my idea... I don’t remember who in the main thread of the challenge assumed that there was a castle in every town... It sures helps with the amount of castles to add !
    It might've been Azelor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12