Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
I think i commented this on WIP after it was finished, but i will say again, really wonderful map.
Can't rep, sorry.
Thanks a lot Voolf ! I had a lot of fun to draw it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Another EPIC (yes, in capital letters ) map! It oozes flavor and transports atmosphere and isn't that what a good map is about?! So congrats, goal achieved (at least imnsho ).
Makes me want to take out my dice and play some p&p rpg in this world.
If i can, i'll rep you (but i probably can't yet...).
Aaah, I'm happy if I can give you some rpg inspiration : thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by Daelin View Post
Looove the two-tone border. Love the simplicity of the map itself. Would really like to see a colored version, but I get that this was a challenge map, so time was limited. And the monochrome land of course emphasizes the juxtaposition of red vs. blue also, so it's cool.
Only very minor minor minor thing that irks me sum'n fierce is that I can't read the full name of the bay because of that dang drake! Screw you, drake, get out of the way!
Hehe, all that love, thanks Daelin !
The map is based on the style I usually draw for authors when they need a black/white map in their novel, and I can't remember if I ever made one in color (my style is slightly different when I plan to paint a map...), but it would be interesting to try, maybe with this one !
This dragon (his name is Dot-Dot, by the way) is a pain, I must say : he was constantly wiggling when I tried to sketch it. The complete name of the bay is "Derpheras Bay", but you didn't lost anything : the locals call it "the Derph", and they're pretty rare to know the complete denomination