Thread: Tuzla Map- Phisical map.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Tuzla Map- Phisical map.

Soo, guys, this is the second time I post here. I wanted to show you what I've been working on lately.

This is a regional map of the Tuzla region, a part of the full world map I posted the last time.
    I hope you guys can tell me how you see this phisical-elevation map, because it's the first one i've done, and I'm new to this sort of maps (I've always done political maps). Special thanks to Joaodafi, as I've taken his color palet as reference and inspired myself with the ones he has made (without telling you, sorry mate). As mistake i see, maybe the difference between levels is too big, because this map is suposed to a bit smaller to the USA, so I don't know if it should be smaller.
    One of the map is purely phisical, and the other is the same but with lines and regions

[ommit this if not interested in the story ]
    -----------
    As for the map in the story, it basically covers the whole mainland of the Tuzlian Empire, wich is the main country, agent or whatever in my story. Seen by some as the bringers of progress and rightness, and by others as a warmonger empire that only seeks total domination, depending on each person's perspective (allthough both are true in some sense). They posess a very strategic territory, full of ressources and relatively easy to defend, as it only has borders with two countries: Eandunn to the north, and the Kingdom of Brima the the east (this one being its main ally). To the west we fing the Hung Empire, which, even if in great rivalry with the Tuzlian Emmpire, it serves as a natural barrier to possible attackers from the west, as the island of Hung covers nearly the whole border of Tuzla, leaving the Sea of Lhira in the middle.
    Tuzla's capital is Antara, found in the very center of the map. It's the most populated city, and the one with the best geographical spot, as it is rich in rivers and is nearly completely surrounded by mountains.
    The next biggest city in Tuzla is Hiiuma (located on the east coast, north of Lake Phossa), followed by Debrezen (south of Antara) and Matrüh (north of Tuzla, south of the Grunn Mountain chain).
    --------------

So after this introduction to the map, tell me, what do you guys think about it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tuzla phisical-regions and lines.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	785.7 KB 
ID:	106419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tuzla phisical no lines.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	475.6 KB 
ID:	106420