Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Very good ideas ! You keep bringing magic to this map and it works so well !
Thank you ! It's good to work on something that is just in my mind, for once, so I'm super happy it's appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
This is AWESOME!!! I love the sparkle of magic, the design, and the map above all.
I don't know how I missed this... You're working on a lot of fantastic maps at the same times, how are you doing this!!!
*writing MistyBeee on my list of "possibly has her/his own fairy crew at her/his disposal"*
I assume my husband may be considered as my personal fairy, since he cooks for me everyday while I'm dealing with my map making half-time job (12h per day (ok... more 14 this month, including weekends...) ^^)
Anyway, glad you like this one too ! It's good to change my style and explore new horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Are you kidding me?!? This is mind-blowing. I think what really sets you apart, besides your obviously great artistic skills, is your sense of layout and design - everything is right where it's supposed to be.
Thanks a lot Diamond ! ^^'
It's quite fun : I got several commentaries about this now I'm on the Guild. For sure I think about it but now I wonder if it's a reminder of my old webdesign career ? I was especially concerned about ergonomy, which is too rare on the web in my opinion (even from professional designers !) ^^.
Uh... I hated this job : it's way, way better to draw maps !

=

New day new WIP !
Trying to find the best color for the border. I firstly had a blue or violet in mind but I was constantly coming back to this yellow and who am I to upset a color ? So, yellow, and let's assume it
Also added the wild areas on minimaps (special for Diamond : you cant count every pixel, it's precisely 46% of the total ! May the fairies bless the measurement log in Photoshop) & tiny symbols referring to the main locations.
What else... oh, tiny coat of arms, because I love tiny coat of arms, and two 'horizontal' scale lines along the magallels.
Now I think it's time to start working on the bottom central zone, which is the most challenging and exciting part of the map

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MagocracyTirasea_WIP06_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	106601