Way better ! Let'(s be a bit more nitpicky, you'll do whatever you want with it.

The roofs are great. Adding a bit of green moss here and there could give them a bit more character.
The backyards are still too uniform in my eye. Some tools, crops or flowers could help make them more varied. It can be tricky as the type of setting can determine what the backyard may contain.
The barrels outside the houses are a nice touch but there's a lot of them and only them. You have chimneys, why not add piles of wood for the fire ? Maybe a shed or two and wheeled carts and such ? A bit of variation.
The shadows in the hills give a hint about the terrain and it's a wonderful idea. At this scale, as you added some white rocks in the prairie, some texture saying "grass" would be great. Something discreet but able to break the monotony of the plain.
Last thing, the roads. Maybe some wheel tracks and puddles.
Oh, and a bit of texture to the trees. A grunge black brush on a low opacity overlay layer.

Do not misunderstand me here, the map is great. These are just ideas to, maybe, make it better. I understand the time invested in the map is also something to take into account.