Thread: PS and pen only panning/scrolling issues

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Arkidemis's Avatar

Info PS and pen only panning/scrolling issues

Windows Update KB4093112

If you are currently using a Wacom Cintiq or possibly other type of tablet/pen accessory with Adobe Photoshop, you may experience issues with the latest widows update linked above.

There are two know fix actions you can take, the first is linked at the start of the post about 3/4 of the way down. Secondly, you can go to this link and follow the steps from the second post. One issue not expressed in this post is that sometimes the Wacom Tablet Properties do not save re-enabling Windows Ink. The easiest fix for this is to uncheck the setting and keeping the window open.

Hopefully this helps someone.
    Last edited by Arkidemis; 04-18-2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Fixing Icon

I had the problem myself a couple of days ago and had some difficulties to find a fix, but the PSUserConfig.txt worked perfectly.
    Good luck if you're experiencing the problem too !

Thanks , I get all sort of issues with my cintiq and I was wondering if was broken , perhaps its windows 10 fault.

I too had found the PSUserConfig.txt fix for this. It's soo annoying that windows and wacom want to duke it out over who runs things. It seems like at times you have to go with windows settings, at times you have to go with Wacom settings.

I absolutely hate it when I have to fight with the tools when all I really want to do is make some art. It's like "how dare you get in my way when I'm on a creative wave!" Totally pushes my buttons.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Expert

I had the same problem on my surface pro tablet after the update so it's not just Wacom, but the fix worked and everything is fine now.