I might place more than just this planet here, but I'm working on nine planets or moons that I need for the Kaidan Interstellar Empire of Japanese Horror (Starfinder RPG) setting that I'm publishing as third party. I've already posted the Kaidan homeworld and the kappa moon for this set of nine, but now I'm working on a planet that is a bit more challenging so will take longer to do. Long ago I did an experiment by creating a maelstrom (whirlpool) of land (instead of water), and I always wanted to use that concept somewhere, so I'm including it in this map - it's the swirl of land along the coast to the south east. Mountain ranges, river systems, hills and other terrain features slowly migrate towards the maelstrom to be annihilated. So with the volcanic activity to one side and the maelstrom on the other - this is a planet of creation and destruction in the most violent way. I've got the volcanic activity done, but the rest are placeholders for now, as this is a work-in-progress. Enjoy!

I'll post the two planet maps and their globe versions, I posted in the Finished Maps forum, then the WIP of Jigoku...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jigoku-01.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	944.7 KB 
ID:	106814Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaidan-planet-final.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	2.70 MB 
ID:	106810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaidan.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	1,016.9 KB 
ID:	106811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kappa-final.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	106812Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kappa.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	1,020.7 KB 
ID:	106813