Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamriel

Great Work! Love the Textures and Background.

It's quite impossible to not love this map, Beee .
    Everything is just perfectly done and thought : it's beautiful and engaging from afar, splendid & detailed when zoomed in.
    I love the way you integrate things harmoniously (the map/frame/stone background is hard to do, and here, it feels so natural and successful!).
    Thanks for sharing it and sharing your WIP as well.

En un mot : époustouflant!
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 05-16-2018 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Aaargh! I'm also rep-short... But I will pass again later

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Inkarus View Post
    Great Work! Love the Textures and Background.
    Thanks Kid !

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    It's quite impossible to not love this map, Beee .
    Everything is just perfectly done and thought : it's beautiful and engaging from afar, splendid & detailed when zoomed in.
    I love the way you integrate things harmoniously (the map/frame/stone background is hard to do, and here, it feels so natural and successful!).
    Thanks for sharing it and sharing your WIP as well.

En un mot : époustouflant!
    Merci Ilanthar !!
    Always a pleasure when what you tried to do is appreciated and considered as successful ! ^^

Sainte merde que c'est beau ! And I won't even translate ! Thanks for joining us and flooding the forum with such marvels. On a technical note, I'm blown away by your shading and inspired by your illustrations.

Btw how much time did you take to make this map?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Sainte merde que c'est beau ! And I won't even translate ! Thanks for joining us and flooding the forum with such marvels. On a technical note, I'm blown away by your shading and inspired by your illustrations.
    Hehe, I'm almost glad you choose to not translate : let's make the world keeps its illusions about French glamour
    But most of all : thank you !! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Btw how much time did you take to make this map?
    My time tracker tells me 120h24 exactly. Excluding communication with client, but including chocolate breaks (mostly Easter chocolate eggs in this specific case).

That is just amaizing. Apart from awsome map i love the illustratrations you did. You bring a freshness to map creation with those beautiful human and beasts.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

That's awesome, in the sense that it is awe-inspiring. Gorgeous, detailed, and filled with gorgeous details.

Being someone who's played some but not all of the entries in the TES series, this makes many of the regions of Tamriel I knew little about come alive in a completely new way. All the city images and other details - on top of being beautiful - add vitally individual, distinct character to each landmark and region.

Just... wow. I wish I could give rep but like many others I seem to have a need to spread some around elsewhere before I can offer more to you (that ought to say something of its own ).

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter onez's Avatar

Great work, as per your standard!
    I'm always looking forward to see your stuff.

(still unable to rep you though, sorry :/ )

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter onez's Avatar

Question: why is RORIKSTEAD, of all places, highlighted in the Skyrim region!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast