Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamriel

Guild Apprentice

Beautiful! I'm obsessed with your city markers and the ocean!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    That is just amaizing. Apart from awsome map i love the illustratrations you did. You bring a freshness to map creation with those beautiful human and beasts.
    Thank you so much, Voolf ! I'm never sure about my illustrations, to be honest, so I'm glad to see they're appreciated ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by AzureWings View Post
    That's awesome, in the sense that it is awe-inspiring. Gorgeous, detailed, and filled with gorgeous details.
    Being someone who's played some but not all of the entries in the TES series, this makes many of the regions of Tamriel I knew little about come alive in a completely new way. All the city images and other details - on top of being beautiful - add vitally individual, distinct character to each landmark and region.
    Just... wow. I wish I could give rep but like many others I seem to have a need to spread some around elsewhere before I can offer more to you (that ought to say something of its own ).
    Hehe, thanks a lot, Azure ! TES players are exacting and I tried hard to satisfy them !

Quote Originally Posted by onez View Post
    Great work, as per your standard!
    I'm always looking forward to see your stuff.
    (still unable to rep you though, sorry :/ )
    Question: why is RORIKSTEAD, of all places, highlighted in the Skyrim region!?
    I'm super glad you love my work, Onez ! As you know, I'm a huge fan of yours
    Why Rorikstead ? Just because it was a request from the client ! I think he wanted to show the places he especially noticed when he played the game. Probably in a few months we'll go back to the map and add other locations. That's the plan, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraya View Post
    Beautiful! I'm obsessed with your city markers and the ocean!
    Thanks Soraya ! I must confess they're some of my favourite parts too ^^'

This is simply amazing! Everything from the wave pattern in the sea to the city icons is beautiful. Rep x 10
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    This is simply amazing! Everything from the wave pattern in the sea to the city icons is beautiful. Rep x 10
    Thanks a lot, ChickPea, both for the kind words and for the rep !! I'm always glad to see you appreciate what I do
    Oh, and I just saw you mentioned it on the Weekly Round-up too (it's you, isn't it ?) !

Truly an amazing job, Misty! Every part of this maps is just a pleasure to look at. You've really knocked this one out of the field!

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

Well I am late to the party, but I adore this map! The ocean is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    Truly an amazing job, Misty! Every part of this maps is just a pleasure to look at. You've really knocked this one out of the field!
    Thanks a lot Daniel ! It was a pleasure to draw it, so it's great to see it's appreciated now it's done

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
    Well I am late to the party, but I adore this map! The ocean is amazing.
    Thank you !! ^^ It sounds this pattern has a great success, I didn't expected this, to be honest ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FrancescaBaerald View Post
    Wonderful map!
    Thank you so much, Francesca !

Everything is great, but I really love all the people illustrations!

Default Your map is incredible.

Your artwork is really incredible! I love every detail of it, plus you can clearly see the images and the people around the map.

Very nice artwork!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast