This is part of my tidally locked world, the Strand.

Located on the lux coast of the Farer ocean, Dasada is a large peninsula with numerous islands surrounding it. The lux border is defined by the Oriental highlands. Dasada’s mainland is a raised plateau under the mountains. It enjoys year-round illumination with the only shade sometimes coming from the lux mountains. Dasada is a trade empire with strong expansionist tendencies in the last decades. Especially Garafold in the nox is strongly opposed to this and has pressured the island nation of Quila located between them to enforce a largely unsuccessful trade blockade. Overseas trade is mainly located at the capital in the orient, and the entire Occidental coast is one port city after another. The extremely fertile valley below the mountains is the economic and agricultural powerhouse of Dasada where thousands of people toil in the perpetual sunlight to produce food and trade goods which make it all around the globe.

Note: North is lux, south is nox, east is orient, west is occident.
I have been developing my method for this method for ages, let me know what you think!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	272 
Size:	7.80 MB 
ID:	107133