Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Charta - a venture into boardgaming

I know it's a weird comment, but the subtle hexa tiles in the background are brilliant : clever idea for the rulebook, Laz' !

This is looking really great. Signed up and following the facebook and interested to give it a go to see how it plays (Was kinda hoping it'd be ready by the 20th as that's when I'll be up seeing my gaming friends )

As for comment 4 on the file, I think "Directly Connected" works better yeah (also the same definition you use earlier which gives consistency)

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I know it's a weird comment, but the subtle hexa tiles in the background are brilliant : clever idea for the rulebook, Laz' !
    Thank you! Trying to keep all the style consistent, and doing it as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
    This is looking really great. Signed up and following the facebook and interested to give it a go to see how it plays (Was kinda hoping it'd be ready by the 20th as that's when I'll be up seeing my gaming friends )
    As for comment 4 on the file, I think "Directly Connected" works better yeah (also the same definition you use earlier which gives consistency)

Definitely, the comments so far are all very useful! Anyone willing to add more is welcome!
    If you want to start printing the tiles, i can send you a link to the latest version! The rules are gonna be these, with only rewordings if needed. Feel free to PM me, here or (better) on fb!

Updates soon, hopefully.
    Jack

Default JUst love this one

I love how you brought this one to table top, Do you possible make them and sell them also???

Quote Originally Posted by homerjosephclemons View Post
    I love how you brought this one to table top, Do you possible make them and sell them also???
    Thank you Homer! For now, the tiles are meant for the prototype only. But yes, ideally the plan is to find a publisher and go live with this little fun game!

Speaking of games, i just had one tonight. I did implement a few rule changes, that allowed much more convincing sea lines, hopefully. I had some very interesting feedbacks from a fresh player, and i'm now gonna work on the rules - once again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03165.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	430.1 KB 
ID:	113966

Here a shot of the finished map. Probably more pleasing for your cartographic eyes?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03171.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	406.4 KB 
ID:	113967

Thanks for the support everyone!
    Jack

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

That's awesome, TLO! My fingers are itching to get started on that game, but seems like I'll have to wait until you've completed it!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234