Thread: Looking to get a map/s made

Map Looking to get a map/s made

So, I was hoping to get a 5 level, rundown, undead infested (just describing, no undead actually needed), hospital/asylum on a secluded island made for my next DnD campaign. Can pay if need to. Would like it to be fairly well detailed. Would like it to be a the ratio of what ever 1.7 feet by 3 feet is as I intend to get it printed onto a vinyl banner for my group. PPI for the printer is 75ppi, so obviously any smaller than 1.7' X 3' would need to have a larger PPI so it can be upscaled without losing quality. I can't currently send out PMs so any replies will have to be on here until I have 5 posts. Further details can be given upon asking.
    Last edited by joshbell56; 04-05-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Hey if you're still looking for a map I'm available, you can contact and see examples of my work here http://kate_moody.artstation.com. Hope your campaign is going well.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Heya.. I'd be interested in the job as well.. I do a more drawn/painterly style.
    You can see some building sketches in this thread of mine. Also other work on my profile
    You can email me at erinh84 at Gmail dot com

Guild Member Facebook Connected Bryan G. McWhirter's Avatar

If you are still looking, here's my portfolio, Cartography.Games.