Introduction: Hello Cartographers! I am a new member to these forms but I have been browsing for a couple years now. I am requesting a couple city maps to be made for my personal D&D campaign (Using Roll20) and am willing to pay for services if needed.

I don't know all that much about fair pricing or technical specifications about maps so any help there will be appreciated as well.

Maps to be made: I have 2 specific maps needed to be made at the moment. Both maps are in a Fantasy world with a setting similar to Feudal/Sengoku Jidai (or Warring States Period) China or Japan.

1-- The first item I need is a detailed and colored map of a large Magic City set on a a large river called the Souls River. I would like the map to include specific features to make it appear as if it as city that uses magic from its very foundation. The city itself rests mostly along and over the river *fixated to magic and water resistant pillars.* - This is the more readily needed of the 2.

2-- The second map needed is a map of the Imperial City. featured with a large noticeable pagoda-like castle structure resting on one side of the city overlooking. This is also set next to another river which leads to the ocean.

Quality & Size:
I would like to discuss with you about the specifics required for each map, since this is the first time I have worked with commissioning a map for use.

Time Costraints:
I don't have a strict time-table, however I would like the maps to be ready in an expedient fashion. The first map has higher priority to be done quicker as it will be shown and used first.

Copyright:
I will be using this map for my personal project and do not care if the map is reused or otherwise posted elsewhere by the author.

Contacts:
If you want to contact us to receive more details or to provide us your estimate please contact me at: tvermillion@theoris.com (checked more) or mtvextreme1998@yahoo.com
Please use [MAP] as a prefix to your email subject or it could get lost in spam.

You may also post here, although I may not be as active here as I would be receiving an email from the first one posted.