Thread: June 2018 Challenge: Pirates, Cannibals, & Orcs, Oh My!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default June 2018 Challenge: Pirates, Cannibals, & Orcs, Oh My!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pirates, Cannibals, & Orcs, Oh My! by Ian Ringler.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	107787
    My very first entry into the monthly mapping challenge, hooray!

Done in full ink, started yesterday at work to pass the time, and finished this morning with my coffee.

This is actually an aligning of the stars in a way, as my Pathfinder campaign is based in frontier lands, and this was extra fun to map because it is off the current map that I am basing my world in. This really gave me a chance to try some new techniques that I've been picking up here on this wonderful forum, thanks - Max - for the mountain technique!

---

Cuttler's Cove is your slummy pirate gathering, obviously run by the infamous Cuttler, leader of the Bloody Freeboots; one particularly nasty corsair whom has avoided the Praxian navy for decades.

Tor and Nad are to be small village style settlements, every-plagued by the Bloody Fist orc tribe that stymie the area.

And of course, what fun would the frontier be without cannibalistic mountain neanderthals, right?!? No particular clans, just a bunch of knuckle-dragging subhumans with a taste for the flesh of their own kin, fun times.

I hope you enjoy, this was a fun one to sketch out, I think it could be great with some color, maybe..

-IR
    Last edited by Adfor; 06-21-2018 at 11:31 AM.