Thread: City Maps Needed for an Indepth World

Post City Maps Needed for an Indepth World

Hello all,

I am seeking to commission up to thirteen city maps and possible a professional remake of our world map.

A little preface, my friends and I began to create a world from scratch in which we could play D&D and possibly do a podcast. This was all with the intention that this world would be large and open for others to play in as well. We want to create a community in which people adventure and create in our world, Dimfell. We are very close to launch with the podcast, and I am would very much like to have maps drawn of the thirteen major cities.

The setting is a post apocalypse civilization that has nearly recovered. The cities have been rebuilt from the ruins of the previous cities and are continuing to thrive. Each city has a specific purpose with unique architecture which I would like to capture. The world is rather large, so it's difficult to go into details. I am in the process of creating an indepth lore wiki, World Anvil, which will be linked to our campaign website, or you can find what has already been published at worldanvil.com. Search for Dimfell.

I have been perusing the finished maps thread and I must say that I am throughly impressed. I wish I had the ability to do these kinds of maps for my players.

I have attached a version of our world map that I made using Inkarnate. I would love to have a professional rendition in a Tolkeinesque style, however, that is purely secondary.

Price ranges are negotiable, and please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sirus of Kassat

Attachment 107803Attachment 107803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08BB949B-24E8-4C83-9A5A-F427EAE3D189.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	107805

Hey Sirus of Kassat,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hi Sirus,

You can find my work here: http://www.fantasy-map.net/, you can send me an email at contact AT fantasy-map DOT net.

Hi Sirius,

I'd be interested in working with you on the world map project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Guild Member Facebook Connected Bryan G. McWhirter's Avatar

This sounds like a fun project, my portfolio can be found at Cartography.Games.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Sirius,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade