Thread: City Maps Needed for Fantasy World Dimfell

Post City Maps Needed for Fantasy World Dimfell

Hello all,

I am looking to commission up to 13 city maps and possibly a world map remake for a home brew D&D world.

A little preface, my friends and I decided that we would build a world in which we could play and do a podcast along with it. Our idea is to create this world so that others can play in it as well, and join our community. We are still in the launch phase, but we hope to launch the podcast soon.

We have all had a hand in rafting the various cities, regions, and lore of the world. The setting is high fantasy, steampunk, and magipunk. A once great civilization of great technology and magic collapsed leaving behind ruins.

The city maps would be of 13 major cities that have risen from the ruins of the predecessors. I am good with city layouts, but bad at actually rendering them.

I have attached a version of the world map that I made using Inkarnate.

I am also using Worldanvil to build a Wiki page for the world where the maps will be displayed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08BB949B-24E8-4C83-9A5A-F427EAE3D189.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	107799  

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Sirius,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade