Hello all,

I am seeking to commission up to thirteen city maps and possible a professional remake of our world map.

A little preface, my friends and I began to create a world from scratch in which we could play D&D and possibly do a podcast. This was all with the intention that this world would be large and open for others to play in as well. We want to create a community in which people adventure and create in our world, Dimfell. We are very close to launch with the podcast, and I am would very much like to have maps drawn of the thirteen major cities.

The setting is a post apocalypse civilization that has nearly recovered. The cities have been rebuilt from the ruins of the previous cities and are continuing to thrive. Each city has a specific purpose with unique architecture which I would like to capture. The world is rather large, so it's difficult to go into details. I am in the process of creating an indepth lore wiki, World Anvil, which will be linked to our campaign website, or you can find what has already been published at worldanvil.com. Search for Dimfell.

I have been perusing the finished maps thread and I must say that I am throughly impressed. I wish I had the ability to do these kinds of maps for my players.

I have attached a version of our world map that I made using Inkarnate. I would love to have a professional rendition in a Tolkeinesque style, however, that is purely secondary.

Price ranges are negotiable, and please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sirus of Kassat

Attachment 107803Attachment 107803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08BB949B-24E8-4C83-9A5A-F427EAE3D189.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	107805