Thread: North Carolina Tolkien Map

Default North Carolina Tolkien Map

Hi! I'm looking to make a going away present for some friends that are moving out of our home state. Essentially I'm getting a friend to make a large wooden cutout of North Carolina (approx 24-30 inches across), and I'm hoping to get a Middle Earth style map of the state burned into the wood, with some special emphasis on places that are important to my friends.

I would like to pay someone to design the map and do the burning, for which I could send you the cut-out.

Bare minimum, I would even pay someone to design and draw a sketch of the map, so that I could then print it out and have a friend do the burning.

For reference on style, see this map of arizona - https://i.imgur.com/QCEDxqq.jpg

If anyone is interested in this job, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi crwhite3,

I'd be interested in working with you on the world map project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below. I'm affraid the burning part is out of my league though.

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hi,
    I'm interested. I have already done some LOTR stuff and a similar map. You can contact at contact AT fantasy-map DOT net. or by following the link below in the signature, there's a direct link in the impressum at the bottom.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Crwhite3,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade