Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City of Kingkel - by MistyBeee

Absolutely stunning, congratulations! This is one of the first maps I saw when I joined this site, and I was completely blown away. Well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shall Teclex View Post
    I'm not exaggerating when I say that with this map you have brought the art of cartography to perfection. Bravo, MistyBeee!
    Thanks so much, Shall ! I'm really glad you love it that much

Quote Originally Posted by windsor811 View Post
    Absolutely stunning, congratulations! This is one of the first maps I saw when I joined this site, and I was completely blown away. Well deserved.
    Thank you Windsor ! Hehe, I'm proud if you think I'm a good representative for the Guild ! ^^

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Locution's Avatar

This is a stupendous map! The sheer level of detail boggles the mind! You are truly a master of your craft.
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under the Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Quote Originally Posted by Locution View Post
    This is a stupendous map! The sheer level of detail boggles the mind! You are truly a master of your craft.
    My biggest thanks, Locution !!

Beautiful! Really looks like the old city maps you see in museums

Quote Originally Posted by Blaede View Post
    Beautiful! Really looks like the old city maps you see in museums
    Thanks a lot for the amazing compliment, Blaede !!

Splendid work MistyBeee! I especially love how many unique details you included. So much to explore and enjoy. Looking forward to see more like this from you

(I’m not certain if I already commented on this, can’t seem to find it).

Cheers,
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Splendid work MistyBeee! I especially love how many unique details you included. So much to explore and enjoy. Looking forward to see more like this from you

(I’m not certain if I already commented on this, can’t seem to find it).

Cheers,
    Karl
    Thanks a lot, Karl !
    Sadly, this kind of commission is pretty rare, but I have a big city in my own world which would need a map in this style. However, it would be way bigger than Kingkel and I can't imagine how to find enough time to work on it. However, the idea is growing in my mind ^^

I saw the progress of this piece on Instagram and it really, really inspired me. It's astonishing!

I love how the people really looks like they're tiny ants passing by.

Quote Originally Posted by brnmuller View Post
    I saw the progress of this piece on Instagram and it really, really inspired me. It's astonishing!

I love how the people really looks like they're tiny ants passing by.
    Glad you love it, Brn ! It was a pleasure to share the process
    The tiny people were the surprise of the late process : just my bored hand on the Cintiq during a long phone call... let's say they're a happy accident ! ^^

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast