Thread: Khroman Islands Archipelago

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

By Adfor
    This is just lovely, Ilanthar! The bordering and titling is beautiful!
    Thanks Adfor !

By Smalyon
    Your graphic design sensibilities worked really well with the delicate drawing of the islands. Beautiful work, really lovely.
    I think it's the first time I'm told I've graphic design sensibilities. Thanks a lot for the compliments, Smalyon !

By MistyBeee
    I don't know if it's intentional, but I see a dragon shape there !
    A super cool map, Ilanthar. I especially love the towns
    Bon... J'ai sûrement l'esprit mal tourné, mais je réduirais l'écart vertical pour le label "Mer de Nathyagasta" dans le coin inférieur gauche, pour éviter qu'on ne lise la première ligne toute seule et qu'on se fasse de mauvaises idées ^^'
    Héhé, partly intentional (it's one of the country of the peoples with the sea tarasques). Thanks a lot!
    And yeah... I didn't saw that (conséquence du manque de recul vis à vis de son écran je suppose), but you're right of course.

By Kacey
    It looks great Ilanthar, I love the city icons. I would personally prefer a touch of colour in the border but even still it looks wonderful as it is... Amazing job as always.
    Thanks a lot, Kacey . And noted about the border.

By Narc
    Hahaha Je suis d'accord (mais bon, ça ne m'avait pas choqué)
    Content que cela ne soit pas trop choquant de prime abord

By Kelleri
    Wonderful job, Ilanthar. This is one of those maps that somehow seems to benefit from all that seemingly empty space. I love archipelagos like this. Now that Kacey mentioned it, I think I would have to agree about the border needing a little color. The design is great though!
    Thanks a lot, Kelleri ! Funny side, I took direct inspiration from a whiskey box for the frame design .

By DanielHasenbos
    Great map Ilanthar! Is this part of you Egishirgal maps, o just done in a similar style?
    Thanks, Daniel ! It's part of my Domhantyr maps (with colors more in the way of my Western Torfani map).

By Fol2dol
    Great map...again
    (je suis d'accord pour la mer de et aussi, il manquerait pas un "s" à "Les Îles Rouge"?)
    Thanks a lot... again !
    Grumph... Ouaip, il en manque un. Faut que je me rachète des yeux .

Praise Nice

Great map, Looks very good and I very much like the idea with the hair color for each island.