Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khroman Islands Archipelago

Map Khroman Islands Archipelago

This is a map of the Khroman Islands, the first realm reached by my traveling explorer in my Tipeee. He got there with the Tarasque Saranie (but for the very end). Done about 6 months ago.
    More precisely, he arrived in Portokal (and I'm still working on various maps there, including the map of Portokal itself).

The Khroman Islands are also called "Archipelago of Colors". There is a specificity of those Islands: For each group of islands, people have a very strong and identical hair color. For example, the "White Islands", people have silvery and white hair. In Portokal, people have red hair. Whatever the parents are, a newborn have the "island color" hair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Archipel Iles Khroman.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	107865
    Hope you'll like it!

This is just lovely, Ilanthar! The bordering and titling is beautiful!

Guild Novice

Your graphic design sensibilities worked really well with the delicate drawing of the islands. Beautiful work, really lovely.

I don't know if it's intentional, but I see a dragon shape there !
    A super cool map, Ilanthar. I especially love the towns
    Bon... J'ai sûrement l'esprit mal tourné, mais je réduirais l'écart vertical pour le label "Mer de Nathyagasta" dans le coin inférieur gauche, pour éviter qu'on ne lise la première ligne toute seule et qu'on se fasse de mauvaises idées ^^'

Guild Expert

It looks great Ilanthar, I love the city icons. I would personally prefer a touch of colour in the border but even still it looks wonderful as it is... Amazing job as always.

Bon... J'ai sûrement l'esprit mal tourné, mais je réduirais l'écart vertical pour le label "Mer de Nathyagasta" dans le coin inférieur gauche, pour éviter qu'on ne lise la première ligne toute seule et qu'on se fasse de mauvaises idées ^^'
    Hahaha Je suis d'accord (mais bon, ça ne m'avait pas choqué)
    -- Maps and Watercolor --

In french :
    Mon tipeee : come and support my work
    https://mondelys.wordpress.com/ : Here I write and I draw the Encyclopedia of Lys
    https://manaearth.wordpress.com/ : Discover the table rpg Mana Earth

Wonderful job, Ilanthar. This is one of those maps that somehow seems to benefit from all that seemingly empty space. I love archipelagos like this. Now that Kacey mentioned it, I think I would have to agree about the border needing a little color. The design is great though!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Great map Ilanthar! Is this part of you Egishirgal maps, o just done in a similar style?

Great map...again
    (je suis d'accord pour la mer de et aussi, il manquerait pas un "s" à "Les Îles Rouge"?)

By Adfor
    This is just lovely, Ilanthar! The bordering and titling is beautiful!
    Thanks Adfor !

By Smalyon
    Your graphic design sensibilities worked really well with the delicate drawing of the islands. Beautiful work, really lovely.
    I think it's the first time I'm told I've graphic design sensibilities. Thanks a lot for the compliments, Smalyon !

By MistyBeee
    I don't know if it's intentional, but I see a dragon shape there !
    A super cool map, Ilanthar. I especially love the towns
    Héhé, partly intentional (it's one of the country of the peoples with the sea tarasques). Thanks a lot!
    And yeah... I didn't saw that (conséquence du manque de recul vis à vis de son écran je suppose), but you're right of course.

By Kacey
    It looks great Ilanthar, I love the city icons. I would personally prefer a touch of colour in the border but even still it looks wonderful as it is... Amazing job as always.
    Thanks a lot, Kacey . And noted about the border.

By Narc
    Hahaha Je suis d'accord (mais bon, ça ne m'avait pas choqué)
    Content que cela ne soit pas trop choquant de prime abord

By Kelleri
    Wonderful job, Ilanthar. This is one of those maps that somehow seems to benefit from all that seemingly empty space. I love archipelagos like this. Now that Kacey mentioned it, I think I would have to agree about the border needing a little color. The design is great though!
    Thanks a lot, Kelleri ! Funny side, I took direct inspiration from a whiskey box for the frame design .

By DanielHasenbos
    Great map Ilanthar! Is this part of you Egishirgal maps, o just done in a similar style?
    Thanks, Daniel ! It's part of my Domhantyr maps (with colors more in the way of my Western Torfani map).

By Fol2dol
    Great map...again
    (je suis d'accord pour la mer de et aussi, il manquerait pas un "s" à "Les Îles Rouge"?)
    Thanks a lot... again !
    Grumph... Ouaip, il en manque un. Faut que je me rachète des yeux .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast