Estrad is the subarctic setting of a D&D campaign I'm playing in, DM'd by a friend who is also playing in my campaign. He recently provided us with full map of Estrad (up until then we'd only had a regional map of the northwest corner), so I used that as the base reference from which to render this guy, which I did by following one of the tutorials I found here. I had hoped to use pieces of that tutorial to render terrain for my own campaign setting, but I was having trouble getting it to behave, so I figured I'd try to run the tut from front to back and see what that got me, and used Estrad as the subject instead.

I'll post updates as I get the labeling and everything put in place. Given that this map is intentionally incomplete (in-game it's purportedly the most complete map of the continent available but there's a lot of wilderness that hasn't been fully explored), we will be filling in the blanks as we continue through the campaign, so this map will probably be receiving updates for a while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Estrad_Test_discord.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	6.08 MB 
ID:	108135