Thread: Dark Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is already so promising!!
    I'm eager to see more.

PS: and the perspective of your Kingkel city wasn't easy at all, at least in my opinion.

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    This is already so promising!!
    I'm eager to see more.
    PS: and the perspective of your Kingkel city wasn't easy at all, at least in my opinion.
    Thanks Ilanthar !
    Easy or not, I can't tell, as I'm now really accustomed to it, but it was definitely easier than this one ^^'
    I'm glad I took my time to draw this perspective sketch. Now I'm drawing the detailed version, it definitely makes my work easier !

Here are the last progress. I kept the communication with the client since it can give you some clues about what's coming next.
    I precised the global layout to help my client see where I'm going and check with him if he loves it, but I mostly focused on architecture in the upper part for now. Probably I'll draw all the architecture for start, and will work on the natural elements later in the process.
    The client loved the idea of towers going over the boxes (special dedicace to J.Edwards here ) and border and asked me to extend the southern wall aswell, but I'm not sure if it works. What do you think ?

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DarkSouls_WIP02_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	811.1 KB 
ID:	108679