This is great! I don't mind someone working on my map. In fact that was a big help. I didn't even know a program like gplates exists, but I would love to see the psd file. What meaning has the red and green color?
I'm glad that it turned out to be helpful I used colors to highlight some of the plate boundaries - there is this color scheme I see used quite often: red for spreading boundary (new crust is being formed there) green for transform boundry (plates slide alongside each other) blue/black for subduction zones (old oceanic crust sinks under other plate) and purple for convergent boundary (two plates collide)

I had put some smaller tectonic plates into my first draft, because earth has some smaller plates, too, right? And I think, the plates don't have to fit perfectly back together since there would be a lot of wear and tear over the years?
Yup, we have a bunch of minor plates here on earth (like Philippine Sea plate, Amur plate and Nazca plate, to name a few) And in addition to that we actually have a lot of micro plates here (but for worldbuilding purposes you don't really need to bother about them) When it comes to fitting everything: well... In reality, while the shapes of coastlines can change due to erosion and varying sea levels, continental blocks (pieces of continental crust) will usually fit together in this characteristic jigsaw fashion like Africa and South America, because the main forces capable of distorting these shapes occur on convergent and subduction boundaries (typically the "outer" edge of continents relative to their "pangaea configuration") In fiction though... In the end everything boils down to what's your idea - you can do anything you want as long as you can find convincing enough arguments.

So, here is my version of the plates:

Attachment 108825

I only roughly sketched in where the mountains would be and used Nadir's suggestions.
Would the placement make sense now?
Two things here:
First - there is no distinction between different types of plate boundaries so it is hard to tell what sort of features to expect from them
Second - you have a few odd looking oceanic plates sitting right in the middle of an ocean (bakuri, kaduh, keynu and dzitong plate) Most oceans will have only spreading zones located right in between two continents (unless there is a subduction zone on one side, then the rift will be located closer to it)
That's all I can say for now. I will send you the psd file tomorrow