Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coast of Taberan Mear (perosnal project)

I already commented on this over on dA, but it deserves some loving in here as well! A beautiful map and a true testament to how ass-kickingly awesome of a community we have here. Thank you for being a part of it with your gorgeous maps - they inspire all of us.

I'm kind of tempted to think that La Kerica is a play on my longer dA username Kellerica, but I'm not sure? It is a great map, even if I'm wrong!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Such a splendid map, Voolf ! The colors are top notch and I truly admire your coastlines with those little waves and the shading of all the map. You're clearly keeping at improving your own incredible style.
    Those icons are both fun and effective (and of course, I like the winks a lot!).
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 07-16-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: And I'll try to go back to give this the rep it deserves!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Another great map ! What can I say : I love your style and try to mimic it for years !
    And as Onez said, the compass add a very nice touch to the whole map ! A very good idea (that I'll steal as soon as I can !)

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I'm guessing I'm the diamond mines up in the north?

Love this map, great landforms and color. You keep getting better and better, every map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleri View Post
    I already commented on this over on dA, but it deserves some loving in here as well! A beautiful map and a true testament to how ass-kickingly awesome of a community we have here. Thank you for being a part of it with your gorgeous maps - they inspire all of us.

I'm kind of tempted to think that La Kerica is a play on my longer dA username Kellerica, but I'm not sure? It is a great map, even if I'm wrong!
    I was very positively surprised with the CG community too when i first arrive here. Let's keep making this place one of the kind
    Yes, La Kerica is you. I am loving your nick, it sounds so cool. Still remember our Discord chat about it ;D haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Such a splendid map, Voolf ! The colors are top notch and I truly admire your coastlines with those little waves and the shading of all the map. You're clearly keeping at improving your own incredible style.
    Those icons are both fun and effective (and of course, I like the winks a lot!).
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Another great map ! What can I say : I love your style and try to mimic it for years !
    And as Onez said, the compass add a very nice touch to the whole map ! A very good idea (that I'll steal as soon as I can !)
    Thank you JO. The compass is actually last minute thing. I still had unused compass design, that i made for different map, but never actually place it. I tried it here and it fitted perfectly. Now when i look at it, i regret i did not make a bit more ornaments for it.
    Btw. you are on the map too, just not so obvious maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I'm guessing I'm the diamond mines up in the north?
    Love this map, great landforms and color. You keep getting better and better, every map.
    Ekhm... "Dajmoud Mines"
    Thank you very much Diamond.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post

Thank you JO. The compass is actually last minute thing. I still had unused compass design, that i made for different map, but never actually place it. I tried it here and it fitted perfectly. Now when i look at it, i regret i did not make a bit more ornaments for it.
    Btw. you are on the map too, just not so obvious
    I saw a mine up north that sounded like Jo. I wasn’t sure so I didn’t write about it but I very proud to be a part of your map ! Thanks a lot !

Amazing, amazing map, Voolf ! I have the weird feeling we don't see that much "traditional" fantasy maps here those days and it's good to see this one. Every single detail sounds polished, from the light to waves, border to title and compass... Just wonderful.
    Now I just have to buy some packs of seeds and grow flowers for my bees... Hmmm... Maybe some irrigation from the lake too, and let's turn this desert into a garden !

Edit : Argh, can't rep you ! I'll be back !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I saw a mine up north that sounded like Jo. I wasn’t sure so I didn’t write about it but I very proud to be a part of your map ! Thanks a lot !
    Yeap that is the one

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Amazing, amazing map, Voolf ! I have the weird feeling we don't see that much "traditional" fantasy maps here those days and it's good to see this one. Every single detail sounds polished, from the light to waves, border to title and compass... Just wonderful.
    Now I just have to buy some packs of seeds and grow flowers for my bees... Hmmm... Maybe some irrigation from the lake too, and let's turn this desert into a garden !

Edit : Argh, can't rep you ! I'll be back !
    I've always imagined "traditional" map looking more like your style...

Sorry for giving you some ruins on the barren land... but with your amaizing skills i am sure you can turn it into something extraordinary
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Yes, La Kerica is you. I am loving your nick, it sounds so cool. Still remember our Discord chat about it ;D haha
    Yay, I made it iiiiiiin!! I'm... not sure why this makes so happy, but it totally does!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12