As title suggests, i am looking for a specific art-style for a commission "world map" for my D&D homebrew world.

i have made various "regional" maps on Inkarnate, but i would like something that is more "refined" and also a organized world map.

i would also like someone more skilled in geography than i, to take liberty and change some things, maybe adding some extra land masses, villages, rivers, sources of water, etc.
As i am sure that some of the things in my map might not make sense geographically and might be slightly of a "pathwork world", though i think i have tried my best to avoid it, nonetheless i hope someone can feel free to take liberty to tidy it up but still remain true to the world i tried to create.

that said, i have l almost all of the regional maps created, which i will provide, which should make your job much easier in drawing and providing a draft. Almost all the continents (and regions) have rough draft inkarnate versions made, the only one that does not is the newest rendition i have yet to add, but have notes on... which is a large ring of islands that is themed after hawaii and the ring of fire. (have yet to run a Polynesian campaign, but i wanted to add this stuff in my world).

it's a pretty large job i think, but i'd love to see anyone interested and see what art styles are out there, i have a very specific one in mind, though i am open to seeing others.