Thread: Very Large project - Map for my D&D homebrew world

Map Very Large project - Map for my D&D homebrew world

As title suggests, i am looking for a specific art-style for a commission "world map" for my D&D homebrew world.

i have made various "regional" maps on Inkarnate, but i would like something that is more "refined" and also a organized world map.

i would also like someone more skilled in geography than i, to take liberty and change some things, maybe adding some extra land masses, villages, rivers, sources of water, etc.
    As i am sure that some of the things in my map might not make sense geographically and might be slightly of a "pathwork world", though i think i have tried my best to avoid it, nonetheless i hope someone can feel free to take liberty to tidy it up but still remain true to the world i tried to create.

that said, i have l almost all of the regional maps created, which i will provide, which should make your job much easier in drawing and providing a draft. Almost all the continents (and regions) have rough draft inkarnate versions made, the only one that does not is the newest rendition i have yet to add, but have notes on... which is a large ring of islands that is themed after hawaii and the ring of fire. (have yet to run a Polynesian campaign, but i wanted to add this stuff in my world).

it's a pretty large job i think, but i'd love to see anyone interested and see what art styles are out there, i have a very specific one in mind, though i am open to seeing others.

Hi JonD,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Some things useful to all applicants would be :
    - size
    - b&w or color
    - deadline

And if you already have a style in mind, posting an example might save you some browsing (even though browsing through the amazing maps you'll be pointed to won't be a torture )

Cheers !

Thomas

You can check my art style and see if you like.Here I have a portfolio of maps I did so far that you can check , I can make any style anyway.
    You can send a message to me directly on deviant art if you are interested.
    Last edited by Naima; 07-18-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Hey JonD,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hi Jon,
    I'd be interested in working on this project with you, you can see examples of my work at http://kate_moody.artstation.com. If my style works for you feel free to use the contact link on my website.

Kate

I too, to no one's surprise, accept fantasy map commissions and have a fantasy map portfolio you can look through. I'm completely happy to put in brainwork to add in worldbuilding and improve geology and geography from your sketches, while still trying to maintain whatever it is that your brainchild looks like.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

ahh, i did forget to mention that lol

i am looking for it to be in color, i'm in no rush so not too concerned with a deadline, but i would like to stay in contact and just maybe see how the map is coming every now and then if thats not too much of a problem.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Jon,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade