Thread: A new town

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First of all, thanks Tonquani for the kind words!

Now, as i started the lower town, i came to realize that there is a bit of planning to be done, and along with that a few decisions, with which i need help. Some people might already think 'holy ****, that is an awful lot of churches!', in fact it seems over the top for a town that is not that huge, but in this case - having a bishop's town - there are a lot of special religious functions that have quite often no real relation to the religious needs of the population.

As i tried to introduce my plans with that explanation, i have planned quite a few more religious buildings in the lower town, and about at least one of them i'm unsure if it's good or necessary to add it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stadt3x.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	108759

The one i'm talking about is the collegiate/monastery church i planned on the left. So what do you think, is it a good idea to have it there or does it get too much?

Other than that, i'll work my way through that intricate road layout, which doesn't even allow me to guess what that part of the town will look like in the end. One thing is for sure though - there will be a lot of vineyards.
    Last edited by Chlodowech; 07-21-2018 at 08:16 AM.