Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Great map! The whole aqueduct is higher than the river and the water is going the wrong way was really bugging me until I looked at it again tonight and suddenly realized that the water in the river is flowing from right to left not left to right as I initially misinterpreted it, and the water fall is falling down into the river and agueduct and not the other way around. IT.SUDDENLY.MAKES.SENSE! Damn, I'm slow!
yep that was the idea haha.. probably could have altered the linework a ittle to make it more defined

Quote Originally Posted by David Fink Barrentine View Post
This is fantastic, Eri. I love the immense amount of detail given throughout the city. I had an active job drop moment when I zoomed in on the market square with all the tents. This really is beautiful. How long did it take to do this commission? I know you said you'd like a bit more time if you do something this big again.

I honestly have no idea how long it took me in the end as I don't really track time - Netflix and draw. I think ing the total might be around 40-50.. but I dont know, could be more

and thanks everyone else for the kind words!!